A neighbor gave us some caterpillars and we are watching them change into butterfleis. In this (poor) picture you can see a cocoon and a caterpillar. The kids have had fun watching them. Cool. 
Hey Carol!! It's Melanie from EA days! I was blog-surfing, and came across yours (long story). I can't believe how good you look...you haven't changed a bit :D If you don't mind, I going to add you to my link list. (I'm not sure if I'll remember how to find you again) I am shamelessly addicted to blogging, I love seeing all my family and friends blogs!
Okay, so how long have we been raising butterflies now?? Let's see a new post. I know you guys are up to something interesting over there. Your kid are too cute.
Sydney (almost 14!) is our Mini-Mom! She keeps us on schedule by helping around the house. She likes to cook, clean, fix hair, etc. She is growing into a beautiful young lady. She plays the piano, is babysiting like crazy, loves having her ears pierced, swimming and reading. She is just startimh High School and is excited for choir next year. We love her leadership! A fun fact about Sydney - she makes four loaves of bread every week.
Emily - Joy #2
EMILY (10) is our Care Bear! She is in 5th grade and is concerned about everyone in her circle. She has lots of friends! She keeps track and prays for all the pregnant Moms she knows. She LOVES babies and is the first one to get Dane when he wakes up. She is learning to play the piano and is in gymnastics. She is very active and loves swimming, hiking, camping, roller blading and having friends over. She is a social bug with a zest for life that keeps us moving!
CALLIE - Joy #3
CALLIE (8) is our little artist! She can be found throughout the day with crayon or paint brush in hand. She has an imagination that is expressed in art and speech. Her dreams at night are especially active. For example, she has a recurring dream about the "Bubblegum Monster"! She is going into 3rd grade and is enjoying school! She is taking piano lessons. She likes to do secret service for others by writing notes or making homemade cards with her artwork on them. We often find these little notes from Callie under our pillows.
MITCHELL - Joy #4
MITCHELL (5) is our Mini-Man. He is a fun kid to have around and we are enjoying his boy ways: digging holes, playing with trucks, trains, getting into Dad’s tools and rough housing with anyone that will oblige. He loves Joyschool, visiting his sisters at school, riding his bike, Bob the Builder, and his little brother. He loves to help Mom with meals. He helps Dad around the house and gets excited whenever the tool bag comes out. He is a sweet boy with a dashing smile. We love Mitchell's cute ears. He has many wrapped around his little finger – especially Mom.
DANE - Joy # 5
DANE (2) is the cutest toddler in the world! He is lots of fun and quick to smile. He is our biggest, sturdiest and pudgiest baby so far. We're not used to that! He is walking all over the house, jabbering, saying "uh oh" when he drops something, and follows Mitchell everywhere. He has been an easy baby and it's hard to let him grow up! He is a great addition to our family and we love watching him grow.
3 comments:
Hey Carol!! It's Melanie from EA days! I was blog-surfing, and came across yours (long story). I can't believe how good you look...you haven't changed a bit :D If you don't mind, I going to add you to my link list. (I'm not sure if I'll remember how to find you again) I am shamelessly addicted to blogging, I love seeing all my family and friends blogs!
Hey Carol! Hope you guys can come stay with us again soon, maybe for our Christmas party/Lamar's wedding??
Okay, so how long have we been raising butterflies now?? Let's see a new post. I know you guys are up to something interesting over there. Your kid are too cute.
Post a Comment