Family picture in front of our home

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Remember when I said I needed to add pictures of our children? Well, here they are! I'll start with Dane, our littlest one.

























Our "little" baby is now 11 months old! He will turn 1 year old next week and we can't believe it. He has been the easiest baby, an easy traveler and soooo much fun. And he has 3 other moms (his sisters). Maybe that is why he has also been easier. He has been walking for a month now and he is almost running! Dane is very lucky in that after 5 babies, all of HIS stages are just so adorable to us, even the messy ones!

















This picture of Dane's "fuzzies" in the back of his head is Sydney's favorite picture. He has blonde, thin hair that fuzzes up after he sleeps and we all love it. So here's a close up of it! (The date is wrong on this picture. It should be August 2008.)























This is my personal favorite of Dane. He has extremely long eyelashes, blue eyes, dimples and is just adorable.


















It is so fun to watch babies' personalities come out! Hence, Dane started crunching up his nose and sniffing on purpose in June, 2 months ago. He now also whistles, makes a low growling nose, can roll his tongue and cracked himself up laughing last night.


















Dane started "exploring" when he was 9 months. Here he is hiding in the kitchen cabinets. Dave was watching him and suddenly couldn't find him! I don't know WHY he didn't think to look in the kitchen cabinets!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Awww, I love baby Dane! Thanks for sharing those sweet pics!
Love you all,
~Marph

Linda said...

He's so sweet and adorable!