Family picture in front of our home

Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Blog is Refined!

As you've probably noticed, I've changed our blog background! I finally learned how to make it look our style and I LOVE it so much more! I am loving this blog and want it to become our family scrapbook and memory holder. My older girls LOVE reading our family members blogs and learning about their family stories and experiences. It has helped us to bond with them a little more. And seeing how cute many of them are has got Sydney to get me to get ours going. In fact, while I was putting our heading together, they helped me come up with the phrase underneath "The Konopnicki Family" which is "work hard, play hard, love and serve always". It really sums up what our family is and wants to be. It's like our family mission statement that I have been trying for a few years now to put together with our children. So, this blog has been a great thing for us so far! I am GETTING HOOKED! It's a good thing to be hooked to, as long as I can control myself! I could do this all day! I LOVE looking at pictures of my dear children and our family and recording stories and fun memories. And this is so much easier than all the paper and pictures in albums! That's for sure!!

And there was ONE more thing I wanted say. I'm done slobbering over my husband!!! I really do miss him this week and want my children to know what a blessing of a father they have. I also want them to know how much I love him and appreciate all that he is in our lives. I think it's so important for children to see their parents outwardly show love and complete admiration for their spouses. A marriage is the foundation of the family and should be constantly nourished and built. And, as my eternal mate, I want DAVE to know how much he is appreciated and loved and adored. So, now that I'm done slobbering over Dave, I'll move on to our cool kids. Hold on!!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Love your new look! Love your music! And LOVE you guys!! Isn't blogging fun? It's nice to read your entries. Such a great way to keep in touch.....
Mucho love,
~Marph

Unknown said...

ok, So its me and i just spied on you. i found your blog on Candace's page and i thought i would check it out.
your music SCARED ME. my volume was on really Low, and im sitting in here, it is 5 in the morning. im trying to figure if there is someone out my window. NO NO< its just your music. scared me, but i figured out, just YOU!! your family is so to cute!

Emily Gordon said...

Sister K!!!! You rock and so does your family! I got your card in the mail today! Thanks so much! You're too cute!!! Go ahead and check up on me some times! Good thing I have a blog too, huh!!
Sincerely,

Cordelia


aka Emily :)